Thank you for participating in Eat Up Downtown!
Downtown Jacksonville’s premier dining event took place this year Aug. 13-26 (extended through Sept. 2), when local Downtown eateries will dish out delicious cuisine at special prices. Eat Up Downtown brought an estimated 24,000 diners Downtown this year.
New this year was tiered pricing, with participating restaurants offering three-course meals at one of three price points: $15, $25 or $35. We’d like to thank all patrons, restaurants and sponsors who once again helped make this promotion a success.
Hear What Others Say:
• “Food is great; service is spectacular. I will recommend to friends.”
• “The whole meal from start to finish was amazing!”
• “Wonderful menu for $25. Food and wine was excellent. We will be back!”
• “Do it again next year, please.”
• “Excellent customer service and [our server] was delightful. Food was spot on and well worth the price.”
• “I always enjoy this event! Thank you for bringing it back this year.”
• “Wonderful tradition – please continue!”
• “The food was great! This is an excellent way to try restaurants and new foods.”
Other Important Information
Metered parking Downtown is always free after 6 p.m. and on weekends. Additional parking information is available on the participating restaurants’ pages as well as through our parking database.
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to frequently asked questions about Eat Up Downtown, please visit our FAQs webpage.